Woah baby, this is not the Zayn we have encountered when first introduced to One Direction. Is Zayn dropping his last name? Where and when did all these tattoos appear on his body? Blonde Zayn or Brunette Zayn? WHO CARES, this track is hella hot and Zayn has proved to us that his buddies (from One Direction) are not needed when portraying his talent. Zayn, okay man you have convinced us. Too good. Click on the picture above to hear "Pillowttalk."
Something Wonderful makes it sophomore appearance in Dallas-Ft. Worth, Texas on Saturday, April 23rd for a spectacular one-day celebration of life and love. Our springtime soiree is a joyous occasion and we’re proud to reveal the enchanting lineup to soundtrack the dawn of a brighter day. Headliners, Tiësto and Dada Life are sure to unlock a magical new world at the Texas Motor Speedway, this year’s new, massive venue.
Prepare for a sensory smorgasbord of electronic talent and top-notch visual production alongside a few thousand of your closest friends. Experience stunning performances by today’s biggest DJs and fast-rising stars of the dance music scene – we’re ready for Something Wonderful to happen in 2016.
RAW Dallas is excited to present our first artist showcase of the 2016, #FUTURES.
Over 60 + of Dallas' up and coming artists will be showcasing their talents- which include art, photography, hair and makeup, music, performance, fashion design and more.
Come help us kick off our new season in style and celebrate local talent.
We are currently still booking artists for this event. Submit a profile today at www.rawartists.org/dallas.
Doors open at 7 P.M.
Host: Jennifer Stubbington and DJ ASAP
Dj: Deejay Mike B
ALL AGES | TICKETS $20 PRESALE and $25 AT DOOR
Tickets available at: www.rawartists.org/dallas/futures
For media inquiries, contact Sarah Badran at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Do not spend more than $9 on mascara. CVS sells ones that work just fine.
2. It won’t matter later on that he was on a high school football team.
3. Your push-up bra is obvious.
4. Chill with the eyeliner.
5. If he cheats on you, say goodbye.
6. Stop subtweeting or Facebooking your life.
7. Don’t tell your mom you hate her; you will regret it.
8. Innocence is beautiful.
9. Call your grandma just because.
10. Some people will never like you; don’t let it bother you.
11. Kill them with kindness.
12. TPing/Rolling houses is all fun and games till it rains and you have to clean it up.
13. You were beautiful before he told you.
14. Don’t believe stereotypes. Get to know people personally instead of judging them.
15. Don’t let one mistake define you.
16. But learn from your mistakes.
17. Eat home-cooked meals. You will miss it one day.
18. Your mom can see a fake friend before you can.
19. Your dad can see a crappy boy before you can.
20. Enjoy your metabolism while it lasts.
21. There is more to life than Friday night.
22. If your parents buy you something, whether it’s a McDonald’s or an iPhone, say thank you.
23. You are more beautiful than you will ever know.
24. Prom is not the “best night of your life,” but go anyway.
25. High school years are not the best years of your life.
26. However, enjoy high school while it lasts, you will miss some of it.
27. Bad times make you appreciate the good times.
28. It’s only a bad day, not a bad life.
29. Stop comparing yourself to others; that will never do any good.
30. Learn to forgive. Also learn that not everyone deserves your trust.
31. Learn to apologize.
32. He isn’t the love of your life.
33. Sex does not make you mature or an adult.
34. Stop pretending to be someone you are not to impress people.
35. Keep a journal.
36. You’ll regret spending $90 on that Abercrombie fur vest.
37. Eat the dang doughnut.
38. Five for $27, appreciate it, and never forget it.
39. Pray for your future husband every once in a while.
40. Pray for your future kids too.
41. Take those ACT prep classes seriously.
42. Hug your grandpa every chance you get.
43. Write thank you notes for everything.
44. Tell your favorite high school teacher she rocks.
45. Nothing good happens past midnight.
46. Put others before yourself.
47. Unless that person is an ex-boyfriend. You deserve happiness, stop worrying about him.
48. If you love God, then you should love people.
49. His plan is greater than yours (Romans 8:28).
50. Stop speeding; especially on turns. Also stop at stop signs.
51. Enjoy life. It goes by faster than you think.
TVG present to you MDZ's newest release "Fuck It Doe" featuring Mike Wash. Recording took place during MDZ's venturous trip to Cali early January. Stay tuned for more releases by MDZ.
The team at TVG look forward to this every year along with Vans Warped Tour. Not only is the line up super sick, but you can catch us out there interviewing some of the best acts performing at South by SO WHAT. For more information or to purchase tickets to this two day event click below!
|| Submit your